Select one of the below options:
SUBMIT PATIENT INFO
Procedure for SEVC coming to your clinic (2 part process):
1) Use Online Scheduler (below) to reserve consult time:
See detailed instructions at bottom of page
2) Then submit Patient Info Form to provide each case's information:
CAN ADD UP TO 3 CASES PER CONSULTATION TIME
***If a case does not have an info form submitted, SEVC cannot guarantee it will be evaluated***
See detailed instructions on the Patient Info Form page
Need to schedule a NEW consultation with SEVC?
Detailed instructions for online scheduler (to reserve the day/time):
1. Select the schedule that best fits your clinic location
2. Select day & estimated time for consultation
Arrival times are estimates and may be up to 1 hour before/after listed time
3. Fill out general clinic information with the main point of contact for the clinic & main clinic email address as this can be used as a clinic-wide login to see all upcoming consultation times (read details below on the scheduler about creating a clinic account)
4. Click "Complete Consultation Request"
5. Once you book the time, please record this in your own clinic schedule
**Please note: The reserved time will be not be visible anymore on the online scheduler (to prevent other clinics from also booking this day/time)**
6. Your clinic will also receive a confirmation email sent to the email address provided during booking.
Make sure you receive this confirmation, otherwise contact SEVC
Other scheduling info:
Up to 3 cases can be evaluated during each 90 minute consultation visit.
Patient details can be submitted now or any time later by filling out the patient info form
Each case you wish SEVC to evaluate must have a patient info form submitted.
Please submit forms as soon as possible after owner confirmation as this helps SEVC plan the day
By scheduling 2 or more cases during a consultation, no travel fee will be incurred
Keep track internally (on your clinic's own schedule) of when SEVC is visiting and what specific cases are scheduled for your clinic.
Please note that the online scheduler and patient info forms are separate - your cases submitted via the patient info form will not populate into the online scheduler, thus each clinic should maintain an internal list of patients for each consult day
Each clinic is responsible for scheduling/confirming dates with clients
Your clinic can set up an account with our scheduling site by registering your clinic email and password.
This will show future scheduled consultation times
Create a general clinic login by clicking the "REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT" button on the confirmation page after scheduling your next consultation time.
This will not keep track of cases you submit with patient info forms, will only show your clinic's scheduled consult times
This step is not required.